sestdiena, 2010. gada 5. jūnijs

Par celu... / About the road...

Vasaras klatbutnibu ar visam cilveciskajam manam sajutu 1.junija. Diena, kad Latvija skolasberniem sakas brivdienas, bet Danija - Arta pec ilgaka laika partraukuma uzvilka brunchus. Tas nu ta, lai paraditu dazadibu, skolasberniem Danija brivdiena saksies pirms saulgrieziem.
I felt beginning of the summer with all human senses in me, exact on the 1st of June. It was a day when pupils in Latvia went for summer holidays, but in Denmark - Arta, after a long break, dressed on a skirt. This is either a way as to demonstrate the diversity, for pupils in Denmark holidays will start before the solstice.
 Atputnieku sezona ir sakusies! / The traveler's season has begun!


Pec razigas un nopelniem bagatas, ka ari neveselibas pilnas nedelas sodien sajutos nopelnijusi atvadu izbraucienu pa iemilotakajam shispuses takam. Un CELS, tas shajos izbraucienos ir pats skaistakais. Iepazitie un izzinatie celi nu shkiet pavisam sarukushi sava garuma, zviiiks, un no viena cela nogriezos cita...  Un visi mani celi sheit vedushi pie udeniem, pie fjorda, bet galvenokart - pie juras. Shoreiz bija viss - bija mezi, pakalni, jura, piekrastes kapas, kopgaruma - 42,5 km. Un likshu punktu, jo vairak ta braucot, vairak ne-domu, ne domu rosas mana galva... Tads attirishanas process ir celsh, un ir brizi, kad to iegutu tirumu gribas paturet tikai sev...
After productive and meritorious, as well as sickness full week, today I felt deserved a farewell ride along favorite roads and sights of this area. And a PATH is the most beautiful part of those trips. Roads, discovered and explored before,  seemed quite shrunk in length. Zviiiks... one road turned to another so fast. And all my paths here always took me near the water: at the fjord, but mostly - at the sea. There was everything this time - there were woods, hills, sea, coastal dunes, the total length - 42.5 km. And I would like to stop here, the more I have been riding, more no-idea than ideas are rising in my head ... Such a purification process is the path. And there are moments when obtained purity is necessary to keep only for myself...
Nu sakiet, vai nav lidzigs trusim!? / Well, doesn't it look like a rabbit!?


P.S. Bet ir ari citas labas zinas:
  • mans labakais shejienes draugs jau sacis velties;
  • beidzot uztapusi isfilma, kur esmu idejiski pielikusi savu roku, skaties sheit;
  • ar pussoli jau esmu cela majup, istaba lenam, lenam iztuksojas.

P.S. But there are also other good news:
  • my best friend here, has already begun to stand up on his foot;
  • eventually finished a short animation film, where I've helped with some good advices, look here;
  • I'm almost on my way back home, my room  slowly, slowly is getting empty. 

1 komentārs:

Anna teica...

I still love your pictures, they are just awesome. Especially the VW-bus, that really awakenes wanderlust in me :)